Friday, August 23, 2013

What I'm Watching

I don't understand why I keep reading about how there is nothing to watch on television. I'm still watching/TiVo'ing plenty. And I don't see it ending soon since new shows are starting everyday.

Earlier in the "summer" (after the television season supposedly ended) I watched episodes of canceled shows that the networks were burning off like Pushing Daisies and Valentine. There are a few shows that I'm watching in reruns like House and Smallville that I stopped watching during the regular season or that I didn't record because they conflicted with other shows.

As for new summer programming, I have a long list. Some I'm only letting myself watch in real time because I'm embarrassed to TiVo them, and they're on all the time: Dance Your Ass Off, Tori and Dean, Daisy of Love, Charm School with Ricki Lake. Others I have season passes for: Eureka, Iron Chef America, Burn Notice, Chowder and Merlin. Torchwood's Children of Earth episodes are being saved on my mom's TiVo since I don't get BBC America.

MTV is showing seasons seven and eight of Degrassi: The Next Generation and Comedy Central is rerunning episodes of Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist. New episodes of Monk and Psych start in August.

That's a lot of TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment