Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New Wave Mix Tape

I came across a tape the other day that I made from an LP called K-Tel's The Beat. It's a good compilation of new wave groups. I was shocked to find Mixwit had all of the songs on the tape except for one called You Hit the Spot by Graham Parker. No big loss since it's my least favorite song of the bunch anyway.

The better known songs are part of this lyrics quiz called One Hit Wonders: New Wave Trivia, which just told me:


You got 10 questions correct!

If you scored between 8-10, fantastic! The frosted hair look is so you!

Don't I know it!









MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes





Incidentially, I only have five of these songs on my iPod. It would have been six but the Depeche Mode song didn't make the cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment